Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jasi's Photos

Hi, I'm JASINTRAWSNI A/P RAVICHANDRAN born on 4th December 1997, at 6.22 a.m Kuala Lumpur time at Banting District Hospital, Kuala Langat Selangor Malaysia on the Tamil Star Uthradam 4th Pada Magaram Rasi. The 1st child of three siblings. The eldest daughter was born after 3 years of marriage between MR. RAVICHANDRAN A/L TOPEKAN and MDM. SUSHILA A/P BALAMALAI. I was an active child with quick learning ability. My hobby is reading and playing badminton. I.m good at solving puzzles and wordmaze.


************************************************************************
I just celebrated my 13th birthday on the 4th December 2010. My dad, my sisters Puvarasie and Pooja watched "APPALAM" the movie at Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang. My dad spent the whole day with me. We cherished every moment. I LOVE YOU DAD.



1 comment: